Fiber Laser Marking machine Performance Features:
1. Able to mark all metal materials and some non-metallic materials.
2. Uses Germany IPG Fiber Laser Source. The Complete enclosed laser module design with the optical fiber transmission pump light source and air cooling system, which offers dust-free protection to the laser system. This greatly reduces the failure rate and results in stable laser output. It also provide a trouble and maintanence free laser system with a life span of 50, 000 hours for the laser system.
3. Able to mark a minimum line width of 0.02mm, minimum height of 0.2mm for English characters and depth of up to 1mm.
4. The MAN-20 is currently the best choice for industries seeking deep and fine marking at a fast speed.
5. Ergonomically designed. Can be placed on desktop, taking up a small working space. Low power consumption of 800W. Highly recommended for factories and retail space.
6. Low power consumption of 800W. Highly recommended for factories and retail space.
7. WINDOWS based marking software. Able to read CORELDRAW, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP and other commonly used graphic files, such as AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG. Support for auto-coding, serial number, batch number, date, bar code and two-dimensional codes.
8. Able to mark 360° Circular objects such as finger rings, bracelets and other cylindrical objects with the included rotating device.
|Laser type||IPG / RAYCUS/ /CAS/MAX/ (optional)|
|Laser power||20W/30W 50W/(optional)|
|Supports graphical format||PLT, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIP, PCX, TGA, ICO, DXF|
|Beam quality||m2 <2|
|Power stability||(8h) <± 1% rms|
|Pulse repetition frequency||20-2KHz|
|Minimum line width||50μm|
|Galvanometer Size||100 * 100mm (optional)|
|Cooling way||Air cooling|
|Operating voltage||110/220V ± 10% /,50/60HZ|
|Ambient operating temperature||15 ° C - 35 ° C|
|Optional parts||Rotary device|
|Machine color||blue grey ( red white,yellow black etc. for option)|